Orange Industrial is Florida’s leading industrial cleaning company.
“We are passionately devoted to our employees, customers and the environment!”
A Great Place to Work
Orange Industrial is one of the best industrial cleaning company to work for. You can expect the best for your career. Discover a workplace that not only cares about clients and the environment, but also cares about your career development and growth.
We believe in growing our company by growing our people.
Orange Industrial attracts and retains the best and the brightest individuals with competitive salaries, benefits and a meaningful career path with development opportunities.
We are always looking for motivated and passionate individuals who want to start or enhance their career.
A Work Place That Invests in People
Orange Industrial continued success is primarily dependent on the strength and well-being of our valued employees. Orange Industrial is committed to providing safe working environments, developmental opportunities, competitive compensation programs and great benefit programs.
Email Careers To Me
Stay connected by joining our careers network! Enter your email and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests. Our open positions change daily, make sure you do not miss an opportunity by joining our talent community.
“We support people in realizing their true potential.”
What To Expect
As an employee of Orange Industrial you will be excited to know that you are being provided with the best equipment to operate.
You can feel safe due to our long-standing safety records. You can feel proud to know you’re working for the best in the business! You’ll quickly learn to share in our commitment to quality and service for our customers.
Among the many benefits we offer, long-term stability and growth with our team is just the beginning.
Paid training programs are available for motivated candidates who display enthusiasm, professionalism and a positive, winning attitude.
Open positions are currently available in both our Bartow and Davenport location.
Company Benefits Include:
– Paid Training Programs – New Employees are paid for all classroom training and on-site training.
– Paid Travel Time – If travel is necessary, you will receive pay for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
– Health Insurance – New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be available.
– Paid Holidays – New hires will be eligible for holidays after their 90 introduction period.
– Paid Vacation – New hires will be eligible for paid vacation after completing one year of employment.
– Retirement Planning 401(K) – Company matches up to 5%. A retirement planner is available to all employees.
Next Open Job
Polk County – Tampa, FL
The duties include utilizing CCTV video equipment to assess the condition of underground piping using the PACP coding system. Operators should have strong communication and professional customer-facing skills as they will be in daily contact with customers and inspectors. Operators must also be computer literate being to perform basic computer functions including file transfer and data backup. Operators are expected to have good organization skills essential in producing reports that are provided to the customer and/or inspector upon job completion. Exceptional cleanliness is a must as the operator is responsible for maintaining not only the vehicle, but the camera and technology equipment required to perform job functions.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to our customers.
- Capable of lifting 75+ pounds
- Pass drug test
- Computer literate (general operation, database management a plus)
- Reliable Transportation
- Comfortable with entry into confined spaces
- Communication (cell / landline)
- Flexible with working nights, weekends and possible overtime
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions
- Valid State of Florida drivers licenses required
How To Earn a Better Career Opportunity, Competitive Pay, More Hours
and Excellent Benefits...
Servicing Florida's Theme Parks, Construction, Industrial and Municipal Cleaning Needs Since 1982.
Daily servicing our local customers in Bartow, Davenport, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa. With capabilities of servicing anywhere in the United States.