CCTV Equipment Operator
- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Davenport Division – Davenport, FL
- Position Type: Full time
- Education Level: Not Specified
- Salary Range: $13.00 – $18.00 Hourly
- Travel Percentage: 10% +/-
- Job Shift: No Set Schedule. Based on Customers Need.
- Job Category: Industrial Cleaning
Your duties as a Closed-Circuit Televising (CCTV) Equipment Operator perform a variety of tasks related to the CCTV of storm and sanitary pipelines, and related appurtenances. Utilizing CCTV video equipment to assess the condition of storm and sanitary pipelines using the PACP coding system. As an Operator, you should have strong communication and professional customer-facing skills as they will be in daily contact with customers and inspectors. You must be computer literate, being able to perform basic computer functions including file transfer and data backup. You are expected to have good organization skills which are essential in producing reports that are provided to the customer and/or inspector upon job completion. Knowledge and understanding of vehicles, power tools, and hand tools utilized in the televising, maintenance, cleaning, and repair of the CCTV division. Understanding the purpose, method and use of safety equipment and safe working practices and procedures and ensures adherence to safe work procedures and practices.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to our customers.
- Completes all required inspection reports.
- Determine the optimum method of conducting an inspection based upon field conditions.
- Inspect Sanitary Sewer & Storm Water Pipes with CCTV equipment.
- Inspect Sanitary Sewer Lateral Services with CCTV equipment
- Maintain CCTV equipment in good operating condition.
- Maintains equipment in good operating condition by adjusting, cleaning, lubricating, and performing minor repair.
- Operate TV camera for pre- and post-video inspection of pipeline/liner.
- Produce Daily Reports of inspections completed.
- Takes appropriate video recordings, length measurements, and photographs.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions including but not limited to noise, stairs, and heat.
- Assess material and equipment needed for assigned jobs.
- Attach auxiliary pieces of equipment to power driven equipment.
- Communication (cell / landline).
- Complete job specific safety training.
- Computer literate (general operation, database management a plus)
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrates cooperation with supervisor and co-workers.
- Dependable availability.
- Exercise sound independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Flexible with working nights, weekends, holidays, and possible overtime.
- Keep work area safe and clean at all times.
- Maintain records including time, material, and equipment use records.
- Make minor field adjustments to assigned equipment.
- Perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled maintenance, repair, and construction tasks.
- Perform servicing and minor repairs on equipment.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Read blueprints, sketches, and construction drawings; read grade stakes.
- Recognize potentially hazardous conditions on the job site or with the equipment.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Safely and skillfully operate hand and power tools involved in maintenance, repair, and construction.
- Take coaching, instruction, and feedback with a cooperative and positive attitude.
- Valid State of Florida drivers’ licenses required.
- Work independently or in a crew situation, as assigned.
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- Ability to pass test for PACP (Pipeline Assessment Certification Program)
- Conduct center to center manhole identifications using robotic TV equipment per NASSCO standards.
- Must obtain a NASSCO Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP) Certificate within six (6) months of employment.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Training Programs – New Employees are paid for all classroom training and on-site training. Additional paid training programs are available to employees who have displayed enthusiasm, professionalism, and a positive, winning attitude.
- Paid Travel Time – If travel is necessary, you will receive pay for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
- Health Insurance – New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be available.
- Paid Holidays – New hires will be eligible for holidays after their 90-day introduction period.
- Paid Vacation – New hires will be eligible for paid vacation after completing one year of employment.
- Retirement Planning 401(K) – Company matches up to 5%. A retirement planner is available to all employees.
How To Earn a Better Career Opportunity, Competitive Pay, More Hours
and Excellent Benefits...
Servicing Florida's Theme Parks, Construction, Industrial and Municipal Cleaning Needs Since 1982.
Daily servicing our local customers in Bartow, Davenport, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa. With capabilities of servicing anywhere in the United States.