Waterblast Equipment Operator
- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Bartow Division – Companies Headquarters – Bartow, FL
- Position Type: Full time
- Education Level: Not Specified
- Salary Range: $13.00 – $22.00 Hourly
- Travel Percentage: 10% +/-
- Job Shift: No Set Schedule. Based on Customers Need
- Job Category: Industrial Cleaning
A Waterblast equipment Operator (OP) is responsible for operating and maintaining all equipment associated with the water blasting division. Directs and assists the crew in the performance of their duties and responsibilities. Operator is trained to watch and listen for any problems that may occur. They must also be in constant communication with the other employees who are performing the job scope. Must maintain minimum requirements during employment.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to our customers.
- Clean all equipment before leaving job site.
- Keep work area safe and clean at all times.
- Operate vacuum hose, water gun, lance, jackhammers, picks, shovels and other equipment necessary to complete job safely.
- Perform assigned duties utilizing vacuuming trucks, and water blasters.
- Respond to emergency call outs.
- Set-up vacuuming pipe, hoses, water guns and other equipment as instructed.
- Support your crew members.
- Tear down equipment, load equipment, tie down the loads and clean up jobsite.
- Wear proper PPE gear.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Able to work on scaffolding, in a confined space and heights.
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions including but not limited to noise, stairs, and heat.
- Communication (cell / landline).
- Complete job specific safety training.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrates cooperation with management and co-workers.
- Flexible with working nights, weekends, and possible overtime.
- Hours which include rotating on-call responsibilities which may be outside standard hours.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Take coaching, instruction, and feedback with a cooperative and positive attitude.
- Valid State of Florida driver’s licenses.
- Work independently or in a crew situation, as assigned.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Training Programs – New Employees are paid for all classroom training and on-site training. Additional paid training programs are available to employees who have displayed enthusiasm, professionalism, and a positive, winning attitude.
- Paid Travel Time – If travel is necessary, you will receive pay for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
- Health Insurance – New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be available.
- Paid Holidays – New hires will be eligible for holidays after their 90-day introduction period.
- Paid Vacation – New hires will be eligible for paid vacation after completing one year of employment.
- Retirement Planning 401(K) – Company matches up to 5%. A retirement planner is available to all employees.
How To Earn a Better Career Opportunity, Competitive Pay, More Hours
and Excellent Benefits...
Servicing Florida's Theme Parks, Construction, Industrial and Municipal Cleaning Needs Since 1982.
Daily servicing our local customers in Bartow, Davenport, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa. With capabilities of servicing anywhere in the United States.