Industrial Cleaning Operations Manager
- Level: Management
- Job Location: Davenport Division – Davenport, FL
- Position Type: Full time
- Salary Range: $50,000 – $70,000 Salary/year
- Education Level: 2 Year Degree
- Job Shift: Day
- Job Category: Industrial Cleaning
As the Operations Manager you will supervise and direct personnel, communicate with customers and vendors, execute daily workflow, oversee DOT compliance and equipment, recruiting and retention, pursue sales and leads. This position is primary responsible for the effectiveness and organizational of this division. Providing leadership and critical thinking skills to continue the success of the safety and reputation of this division of the company.
- Communicates and reviews disciplinary practices to supervisors to ensure consistency.
- Communicates with subordinates regarding safety, operations, and human resources.
- Complete administrative tasks as needed.
- Completes all employee reviews, as necessary.
- Confirm incoming shipments.
- Control cost.
- Create job tickets in system.
- Ensures the completion and quality of all tasks as established within the language of the work schedules.
- Follow OSHA guidelines and OIS safety standards.
- Grow Relationships with customers and maintain high level of customer service.
- Grow Relationships with vendors.
- Issue per diem as necessary.
- Notify employees of job duties and expectations.
- Orders supplies and manages the location’s inventory.
- Outside / inside sales.
- Over sees the daily operations of the day to day.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Price up jobs after completion.
- Responsible for interfacing with the customer to maintain high level of customer service.
- Rotate “On-Call” for afterhours.
- Schedule manpower with customer’s needs.
- Works with team to complete assigned tasks.
- Write quotes / bids for upcoming work.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions including but not limited to noise, stairs, and heat.
- Assess material and equipment needed for assigned jobs.
- Communication (cell / landline).
- Complete job specific safety training.
- Computer literate (general operation))
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrates cooperation with management and co-workers.
- Dependable availability.
- Exercise sound independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Flexible with working nights, weekends, holidays, and possible overtime.
- Give good advise and direction to coworkers.
- Keep work area safe and clean at all times.
- Maintain records including time, material, and equipment use records.
- Make minor field adjustments to assigned equipment.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Recognize potentially hazardous conditions on the job site or with the equipment.
- Safely and skillfully operate hand and power tools involved in maintenance, repair, and construction.
- Show leadership and drive.
- Valid State of Florida drivers’ licenses.
- Work independently or in a crew situation, as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing and scheduling employees to perform cleaning and quality assurance measures as related to a labor-intensive industrial cleaning or similar.
- Associates or Bachelor degree required.
- Knowledge of industrial cleaning, preferred.
- Must possess ability to schedule and motivate manpower to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
- Prior experience in construction, industrial, theme parks and maintenance setting required.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolutions skills.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Training Programs – New Employees are paid for all classroom training and on-site training. Additional paid training programs are available to employees who have displayed enthusiasm, professionalism, and a positive, winning attitude.
- Paid Travel Time – If travel is necessary, you will receive pay for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
- Health Insurance – New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be available.
- Paid Holidays – New hires will be eligible for holidays after their 90 day introduction period.
- Paid Vacation – New hires will be eligible for paid vacation after completing one year of employment.
- Retirement Planning 401(K) – Company matches up to 5%. A retirement planner is available to all employees.
How To Earn a Better Career Opportunity, Competitive Pay, More Hours
and Excellent Benefits...
Servicing Florida's Theme Parks, Construction, Industrial and Municipal Cleaning Needs Since 1982.
Daily servicing our local customers in Bartow, Davenport, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa. With capabilities of servicing anywhere in the United States.