Industrial Cleaning Sales Operations Manager
- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Davenport Division – Davenport, FL
- Position Type: Full time
- Salary Range: $50,000 – $70,000 Salary/year
- Education Level: 2 Year Degree
- Travel Percentage: Negligible
- Job Category: Industrial Cleaning
Orange Industrial Services is one of the leading companies in the industrial cleaning business offering high pressure water blasting, vacuum truck and camera pipeline inspection services in the area. We’re proud of our employee and customer retention. We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing, talented Sales Operation professional that has knowledge in the Industrial Cleaning or construction field to join our team. If you’re a self-starter and excited to be part of a growing company, you have found a great opportunity here at Orange Industrial.
You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Responsibilities for Sales Operations Manager:
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods.
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data.
- Grow and maintain relationships in the theme parks, municipalities, power generation and construction industry .
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management.
- Track long term sales data.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
Qualifications for Sales Operations Manager:
- A business acumen.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work non-scheduled hours (company operates 24/7).
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing or Three + years in the industrial cleaning industry.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Familiarity with MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Knowledge of the working dynamics in theme parks, hotels, municipalities, power generation and construction industry.
- Knowledge or experience in the industrial cleaning business (ex. Hydro excavating, storm line cleaning, CCTV pipeline inspection).
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Strong communication skills.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Training Programs – New Employees are paid for all classroom training and on-site training. Additional paid training programs are available to employees who have displayed enthusiasm, professionalism, and a positive, winning attitude.
- Paid Travel Time – If travel is necessary, you will receive pay for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
- Health Insurance – New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be available.
- Paid Holidays – New hires will be eligible for holidays after their 90 day introduction period.
- Paid Vacation – New hires will be eligible for paid vacation after completing one year of employment.
- Retirement Planning 401(K) – Company matches up to 5%. A retirement planner is available to all employees.
How To Earn a Better Career Opportunity, Competitive Pay, More Hours
and Excellent Benefits...
Servicing Florida's Theme Parks, Construction, Industrial and Municipal Cleaning Needs Since 1982.
Daily servicing our local customers in Bartow, Davenport, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa. With capabilities of servicing anywhere in the United States.