Industrial Cleaning Field Technician
- Level: Entry
- Position Type: Full Time
- Education Level: None
- Salary Range: $10.00-$18.00 Hourly
- Job Shift: No Set Schedule. Based on Customers Need
- Job Category: Industrial Cleaning
As a Field Technician (FT) you will perform all duties assigned by the Customer Representatives/Operators. Job training will be provided where you will be trained and will learn the regulations, procedures, expectations, and services of the company in order to complete the job scope. These services most frequently include (but are not limited to) industrial vacuuming, camera truck assistance, water blasting and general labor. As a Field Technician you will promote the company by conducting work assignments in a safe and professional manner. You must maintain minimum requirements during employment.
- Clean all equipment before leaving job site.
- Clean and maintain shop area.
- Keep work area safe and clean at all times.
- Operate vacuum hose, water gun, lance, jackhammers, picks, shovels and other equipment necessary to complete job safely.
- Perform assigned duties utilizing vacuuming trucks, camera trucks and water blasters.
- Respond to emergency call outs.
- Set-up vacuuming pipe, hoses, water guns and other equipment as instructed.
- Support your Customer Representative and/or Operator.
- Tear down equipment, load equipment, tie down the loads and clean up jobsite.
- Use 2,000 to 40,000 PSI of water to clean pipes, tanks, sumps or other miscellaneous jobs instructed by customer.
- Wear proper PPE gear.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Able to work on scaffolding, in a confined space and heights.
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions including but not limited to noise, stairs, and heat.
- Communication (cell / landline).
- Complete job specific safety training.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrates cooperation with supervisor and co-workers.
- Flexible with working nights, weekends, and possible overtime.
- Hours which include rotating on-call responsibilities which may be outside standard hours.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Take coaching, instruction, and feedback with a cooperative and positive attitude.
- Valid State of Florida driver’s licenses required.
- Work independently or in a crew situation, as assigned.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Training Programs – New Employees are paid for all classroom training and on-site training. Additional paid training programs are available to employees who have displayed enthusiasm, professionalism, and a positive, winning attitude.
- Paid Travel Time – If travel is necessary, you will receive pay for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
- Health Insurance – New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be available.
- Paid Holidays – New hires will be eligible for holidays after their 90-day introduction period.
- Paid Vacation – New hires will be eligible for paid vacation after completing one year of employment.
- Retirement Planning 401(K) – Company matches up to 5%. A retirement planner is available to all employees.
How To Earn a Better Career Opportunity, Competitive Pay, More Hours
and Excellent Benefits...
Servicing Florida's Theme Parks, Construction, Industrial and Municipal Cleaning Needs Since 1982.
Daily servicing our local customers in Bartow, Davenport, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa. With capabilities of servicing anywhere in the United States.